Easily fill out a PDF document online
Don’t waste time installing
Rearrange pages with ease
Instantly save and share your document
Fill in PDF forms with airSlate PDF
You don’t need an expensive program like Adobe to fill out your PDF. Add text and edit online for free. Eliminate creating an account, installing and sign-in steps and find everything you need for editing in seconds, absolutely for free.
PDF editors often add an additional layer on top of the original file for the sake of faster edits. airSlate PDF allows you to fill out and edit the original PDF file by changing the font, size and color of the text.
How can I fill out a PDF form?
To fill out a PDF form, follow these steps:
Once you’ve uploaded a PDF document to airSlate PDF, type on it like it’s a fillable form. Just choose which fields to fill and type. The newly added text will automatically match the font and size of the PDF’s original text.
airSlate PDF is an online app that works from any browser you prefer, even safari.
Follow these steps:
- Upload your document and fill it out.
- Click Done to save changes.
- Click Share to email the document.
airSlate PDF enables you to work regardless of your device's operating system.
- Upload a PDF file from your Android device.
- Click the Add Text icon.
- Edit the text you've just added. Use the redact buttons on the right to erase, blackout or highlight text.
- Save the completed document to your device or cloud storage.
- Launch your browser and go to airSlate PDF.
- Click Upload PDF.
- Click the Add Text icon and start typing where needed.
- Use the Text Format dashboard to change the font, size, color, and style of text.
- Once finished, click Done in the top right corner to save the changes you've made and save the filled out document to your device.