Did you know?
You may also report a change of name or address for the Medicare program by calling the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 or by visiting your local field office. Addresses and directions to the Social Security field offices may be obtained from the Social Security Office Locator
In a long-duration contract can the price suddenly be increased by a large amount. Can the terms of a fixed-duration contract be changed at all
To change your surname to that of your spouse, you do not need a statutory declaration or deed poll. You can simply send off your marriage certificate along with a covering letter, explaining that you wish to have your surname changed to that of your spouse, to all departments which need to update their records of you