Did you know?
If you're unsure of what documents you need to provide, call the agency and speak with a representative. Bring the required documents to the local office and present them to the proper officials
If the core data relating to the PAN (the applicant's name, date of birth, father's name (for individual), name and date of incorporation [for non-individual]) provided in the application substantially varies with the PAN data in the ITD database and the applicant has not requested for the change in the same with sufficient support documents, the applicant will be intimated of this variance. In such case the applicant will have to provide necessary support documents